• V-Tap VoIP
• V-Archive PC-software for windows
V-Tap VoIP records VoIP telephone calls. During a call, V-Tap reads the data that is sent and received by IP phones. It can store this data on its own SD card and send it over the network to a Windows PC. The V-Archive software (included) runs on a PC. It is able to receive the phone call data and makes playable audio files from it, together with the original date, time and call number information (meta data).
If your VoIP provider encrypts your telephone calls, you might need the V-Tap Analog instead. The V-Tap Analog can record calls from any telephone with a cord-connected handset. See V-Tap Analog.
Do you have an Analog telephone? See V-Tap Analog.
Do you have an ISDN BRI line? See V-Tap ISDN BRI.
Download: V-Tap VoIP Manual
The V-Archive software imports recordings from the V-Tap, but also from other Vidicode products like the V-Mic. Therefore you are able to archive all your recordings in one central database.
• The V-Archive application has a comprehensive database and search function. Properties include date and time, duration, direction, and telephone number. Properties of the recordings are displayed in corresponding columns. It is possible to sort the recordings according to the recording properties by clicking on the header of the column.
• The recording files (.wav) are stored in the GSM or G.711 format. These files can be played on almost any PC, and can be used to share recordings with other people.
• You can attach a name to a specific telephone number.
• You can add notes to recordings
• The database can be shared with other Vidicode products: Call Recorder Pico and Call Recorder Oygo.
The playback key functions resemble the ordinary key functions known from for instance the VCR.
• A: Move the playback position backward.
• B: Start or pause the playback of the currently selected recording.
• C: Stop the playback, or stop the recording when a call is recorded on demand
• Note: When recording on demand is active, an additional red record button can be used to start the recording.
• D: Move the playback position forward.
• E: Information about the current playback or recording is displayed here. Click on the progress bar to move to a specific position.
• F: Controls the playback volume.
When V-Tap encryption is turned on, the V-Tap hardware will store and send data in encrypted form. Fill in the same “Tunnel encryption” password in the V-Tap user interface and the V-Archive software, to allow V-Archive to read the encrypted data sent by the V-Tap VoIP hardware. The used method is AES with a 256-bit Cryptographic Key.